ΕUROPEAN SHIPPING POLICY
1. Shipment Processing Time. All orders are processed within 1 business day. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow 2-6 additional days dispense the country in transit for delivery. Items that are on back order will be shipped out as soon as they become available.
Indicatively Delivery Time.
Austria : 2-3 Business Days
Belgium : 3-5 Business Days
Denmark : 3-5 Business Days
United Kingdom : 3-6 Business Days
Germany : 2-3 Business Days
Netherlands : 3-5 Business Days
Luxembourg : 3-5 Business Days
Norway : 4-6 Business Days
Poland : 2-3 Business Days
Hungary : 2-3 Business Days
Switzerland : 3-4 Business Days
2. Shipping Rates & Delivery Estimates.
Estimated delivery dates will be provided once your emailed tracking number has been activated.Please note that the Melicimo ships on a packet as standard freight that cannot be expedited. Freight deliveries may require special handling.
3. Shipment Confirmation and Order Tracking. You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has been placed and another email containing your tracking number(s) once the order has shipped. The tracking number will be activated within 24 hours.
4. Signature Requirement. Small parcel orders do not require signature upon delivery. If you would like this option added to your order please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and be sure to include your order number. If this option is requested, please note that an individual must be present at time of delivery to provide the required signature.
5. Customs, Duties, and Taxes. Melicimo is not responsible for any customs clearance charges, duties, or taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the sole responsibility of the customer (e.g., taxes, tariffs, VAT).
We ship international !!
We do not provide estimates of any duty, VAT, taxes, or clearance charges that may be applicable outside of the E.U. as these are specific to each destination country. Buyer is solely responsible for understanding and complying with the import requirements of the destination country.